Diggers Delight-Transporter Vintage/Retro


My favorite part of Atlanta is "Little Five Points". This is a super cool area of small funky independent businesses. I almost walked by this incredible shop without seeing it and that would have been a crime. Welcome to Transporter! I try to make it a habit to check out the local toys shops whenever I'm out of town and let me tell you, this is one of the coolest shops I have ever visited. I was shocked at the collection of classic toys they had from my childhood. It was as if I was looking at my own collection(my collection is pretty impressive btw). Erik, the owner was mad cool and knows his stuff. Warning! This spot is for the professional collector and those who possess the ultimate amount of coolness and is a must visit if you are ever in the Atlanta area. You can thank me later.    























1 comment: