Crate Diggers Phoenix Recap

 
It was another great record show from the Discogs crew. Phoenix was blessed to be one of 15 cities where this traveling vinyl shows made a stop. I was honored to be asked to Dj during this show along with some other great Phoenix Dj's and this was the only record show I've ever been to that had an after party. I wasn't sure how many Phoenix heads knew who Kenny Dope and Breakbeat Lou were so I was unsure at how many people would show up. To my surprise, the house was packed and Phoenix was ready to party. Dj Day got things heated up and then Kenny and Lou proceeded to wreck shop. It was a beautiful night. Big ups to Discogs, Dj Cocoe, Liz, and the Cresent Ballroom for a great time.
 
Bangin 45's is what I do


Johnny D schoolin everybody in the building

 







Kenny Dope digging for them gems

De Ja


Liz from Discogs and Breakbeat Lou

 
Drunk Jeff pullin double duty
 
Jazzy knows her stuff
 
     

No comments:

Post a Comment