Diggers Delight-Generation Cool

Generation Cool is a mix of  pop culture, hip-hop culture, and sports culture. Of course it was the toys and hip-hop that drew me in. This place is a goldmine for collectors and fans of vintage street wear. I am not easily impressed by your average dime-a-dozen pop-up shops, but trust me, this place is a force to be reckoned with.  Need some rare sneakers? What about a vintage Raiders Started jacket? Been looking for that 6 Million Dollar Man action figure or maybe that rare Public Enemy concert tee? How about a leather Gucci hat and matching fat gold chain?... NO PROBLEM. Generation Cool reminds me of those classic hip-hop shops of the 80' & 90's. This spot is a must to visit if you are in the Tucson area. You can thank me later.



 
 
 
 


 
 
 
 
 

 
 
 

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

1 comment: