Vinyl Shop Spotlight-Moods Music


 
Welcome to the world of Moods Music. I go way back with this spot, as far back as the mid-90's when they were across the street from their current location in a tiny little space with a few crates of vinyl crack. I've been a loyal customer ever since. Nestled in the "Little Five Point" section of Atlanta, this is one of my favorite spots to visit. These days they have exploded into a mecca of Black culture. They no doubt have the largest selection of Black Music on cd and dvd, books, greeting cards, art, and videos that I have ever seen under one roof. Their t-shirt selection is like no other, trust me, and nobody can touch the soul/neo rap/jazz mix cd selection. If you are ever in the Atlanta area, Moods Music is a must visit. You can thank me later.
 









No comments:

Post a Comment